Supplier Spotlight: Equinix
The Global Platform for Your Digital Business
Equinix, Inc. connects the world’s leading businesses to their customers, employees, and partners inside the most-interconnected data centers. On this global platform for digital business, companies come together across more than 52 markets on five continents to reach everywhere, interconnect everyone and integrate everything they need to create their digital futures. In the United States, Equinix operates data centers in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, Seattle, Silicon Valley, and Washington D.C.
When you build your digital business platform with Equinix, you dynamically interconnect with the world’s largest ecosystem of people, clouds, data, and things. With 200 International Business Exchange™ IBX® data centers on 5 continents and 99.9999% global uptime, Platform Equinix™ gives you unparalleled access to 52 major markets and lets you reach every destination on demand.
- Reach Everywhere – Deploy your digital infrastructure anywhere you need to be.
- Interconnect Everyone – Discover and reach anyone on demand through one connection to the world.
- Integrate Everything – Bring people, data, and things together in previously impossible ways.
Directly Connect to an Ecosystem of 2,900+ Partners and Providers
- Oracle Cloud
- Google Cloud Platform
- AT&T Business
Customers Succeed Inside Equinix
Ninety percent of customers say they’d recommend us to their peers – and they back up their endorsements with repeat business. Through interconnection, Equinix customers achieve the reach, scale and agility they need to lead transformation in digital business today. Learn more about why customers choose Equinix by exploring our Success Stories.
Headquarters: Redwood City, CA
Company size: 5,001-10,000 employees
Year founded: 1998
Specialties: Business Ecosystems, Cloud Services, Colocation, Data Exchange, Data Security, Enterprise, Financial Services, Interconnection, International Business Exchange (IBX®) Data Centers, Internet Content and Infrastructure, Interconnection Oriented Architecture, hybrid cloud, and multi-cloud
Latest from Equinix
- 5 Steps to Solving Latency
- How To Handle Key Management in Multicloud Environments
- Microsoft Inspire Focus: Accelerating Applications on Azure
- Do You Know Where To Put Your Data?
- Intelligence at the Digital Edge